Style & Wardrobe Consultations
Consultations begin with a complementary 15 minute “get acquainted” phone call to ensure that our collaboration will be an excellent fit. Once we begin, I will send you a questionnaire, along with a personality and style profile to complete that provide both of us with valuable insights into your wardrobe and style preferences, aspirations, and goals.
In your consultation we may do one or more of the following, depending on your specific needs:
- Shop your closet: I will show you how to create new outfits from your existing pieces and document them in photographs for easy referral and planning. Any missing essentials will be noted for a future shop.
- Develop a list of key pieces that will round out your wardrobe and increase its’ versatility
- Create “signature” looks that reflect your authentic style recipe
- Review which styles, patterns, and cuts best suit your body shape and proportions
- Assemble wardrobes for travel.
- Address appearance and wardrobe as it relates to:
- Traditional and business casual work attire
- Making a good first impression
- Weight fluctuations
- Special occasion dressing
- Wedding and bridal party
- Day-to-day polish and panache
- Transitions such as: High school to college; college to the professional world; re-entering the work force; military to civilian life; retirement, and pregnancy to post-partum
Session times vary depending on your needs.
SKYPE sessions are an excellent alternative for those individuals who are unable to meet in person.